Monday, September 1, 2014

+Miniature Phashions+: + Everybody Wants to Rule the World +


+Miniature Phashions+
+ Everybody Wants to Rule the World +
Sep 1st 2014, 17:24


"Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you

Acting on your best behavior
Turn your back on Mother Nature
Everybody wants to rule the world

It's my own desire
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most of freedom
And of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world"
Nyah Is Wearing... 
Featured Store! <3
My Baby Style: Outfit Summers Light Pink
AD - 42 - light reds

The Essentials... 
.tsg. Hope B Tone
*Milk* Odd Beauty Freckles.



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates