Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lil Pixel Sir: 64. My friends Bit Fishy....


Lil Pixel Sir
64. My friends Bit Fishy....
Nov 23rd 2014, 20:09


I took this snapshot a few days ago and decided that I had to share.  My new dad took me fishing!  I was in charge of bait so of course that meant digging through moms flower garden to find worms with my piggy giving a ... trotter.   Later I was wearing 20 fish >.> I'm good at hunting fish sticks what can I say.


Style Notes


Hat - Foreign - Bucket Hats Leaf
Overalls - Little Closet - Short Overalls Stone Wash
Shoes - Balkanik2.0 - Vens Dirty Grunge
Glasses - Beusy - Le Bois Glasses
Mud - Lil Big Me - Tattoo layers from Mud Prank Kit Extreme Version
Bucket - Lil Big Me - Lil Campers Worm Bucket
Teeth - Petite Bowtique - Baby Teeth
Piggy - Schadenfreude - Messy Piggie Wiggie
Fishing Rod - 7Seas - Pro Fishing Rod


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates