Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Petits Choux: Dream a little dream of me.......ɞ


Petits Choux
Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life!
Dream a little dream of me.......ɞ
Dec 17th 2014, 16:27



ʚ.ɞ

Happy Mid week day! We are literally at the 8 day mark before Christmas and I'm SO excited. So today I have sort of a... day 2 of yesterday's Turducken blog! I kinda felt like this dress needed it's own little post before it's pretty different from yesterday's theme! 

As you can see I'm wearing this super pretty gown! I absolutely love it. Everything about it. I love the way it sits on the ground so nicely. I adore the detailing on the top. It's really dainty I think and gentle and just adds that little piece of perfection to the dress! I also, as you can see, comes with a shawl! A pretty, soft shawl that does up in the front and keeps you warm if you go outside for pictures for a few minutes! This is a must have dress, and not just for the holidays but they're amazing for any dressy function- and thy come in a ton of colours! Total must have!

I paired this dress with my favourite up-do right now from Magika with a big red bow for the holidays and for my background I've used The Loft Christmas set, table cloth and place settings, the tree from Apple Fall and a few other Christmas Decor pieces from The Loft as well!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Holiday Gowns {Blue}
ʚ.........Magika [01] Beans w/bow
ʚ.........[ PXL ] OpenMouthPRO Exp: OpenTeeth {Baby Expansion}


ʚ.The.Props
ʚ.........The Loft - Christmas Tableware
ʚ.........The Loft - Parson Chair Script
ʚ.........AF Tabletop Tree
ʚ.........The Loft - O Come Let Us Adore Him
ʚ.........The Loft -Meid Casement White
ʚ.........The Loft - Snowman Balance
ʚ.........LISP - Mesh Blinds Narrow Long - Beech

There you have it. We're coming so close to Christmas, I have one more blog planned for you this week, then I'm off on my own break and vacation! So stay tuned!
xo, Riles....

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates