Monday, May 25, 2015

A Link Between Closets: So Much Time


A Link Between Closets
So Much Time
May 25th 2015, 15:36

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hey everyone I know its been a while since I posted and well ... I'm back! I decided I needed a little break and a whole lot of family time. So I am back with an outfit aimed towards the kemono body. I really love the kemono maid dress. You get a hud with at least 25 colors that lets you customize your outfit with color options to your liking. The dress also includes breast sizes ranging from small, medium, and large which aren't overly done in my opinion. The stockings ... once you buy them you will have the urge to wear them every time. I hardly take them off unless I take off my kemono body. You get three texture colors (pink, black, and white) and the bows. The super cute watches are from boogers and can be found at the kawaii project. Once clicked the face starts a cute little animation and stops once clicked again. The paper diamond curtains are also from boogers and can be found at the shiny shabby event. The curtain comes in a set of three (that's pretty cool). The piercing is from PUNCH and has a hud included. I think its pretty amazing you don't have to take off the piercings or keep clicking through colors you get a hud that does all the work for you (high five lols). I know I'm probably rambling but I hope you guys enjoyed the look.


Accessories:
<:*BoOgErS*:> RAWRtch - Glitter [x] @The Kawaii Project (May 15,2015- June 10,2015)

<:*BoOgErS*:> RAWRtch - Light Blue [x] @The Kawaii Project

<:*BoOgErS*:> RAWRtch  -Strawberry [x] @The Kawaii Project

Body:
<UTILIZATOR> - Kemono v1.13.20 [x]

<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

Decorations:
<:*BoOgErS*:> Paper Diamond Curtain 1 [x] @Shiny Shabby Event (May 20, 2015 - June 15,2015)

<:*BoOgErS*:> Paper Diamond Curtain 3 [x] @Shiny Shabby Event

Ears:
(Unisex)-[MANDALA]Steking-Ears-(Season 5) [x]

Eyes:
.::POMF::. M3 Head/Kemono Head - Baby Eyes [x]

Hair:
.ploom. Sharla - Browns [x]

Piercing:
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I [x]

Skin:
<Nocciola> M3 Skin-Yume +Kemono body [x]

Shoes:
Rei's Stuff - Heels for Kemono Humanfeet [x]

Stocking:
<Nocciola> Kemono Lace Knee sock texture mod + Ribbon [x]

Worn:
Kemono Maid Dress [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates