Saturday, July 4, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Camping Out Back!!!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
Camping Out Back!!!
Jul 4th 2015, 21:11

camping out back

So was just at my sister’s house today and decided to make a little set up outside for me. I have a tent with pillows and a blanket and my sleeping bag! All I need is for my sis to come home and we can camp out together!! I am soo excited!! I hope she brings stuff for smores!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is the Mia outfit from Lil Cathys!! This is the pink version but they come in blue, green, orange, pink, and purple. Comes with headband, romper, and hud for socks and shirt!

My Puppy Pillow is from Tiny Trinkets! This is the Happy Saturday Pillow in puppy, there is also a Rose option!! Happy sleeping!!

This hair is pwny from ploom. It has it’s own headband too but you can wear it with out with out.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

camping

POSE AND TOYS
~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the *BABY* pose isabel pose #4

My sleeping bag is from Dinky Duck and is the mint vintage sleeping bag. These come in apple, blue, lilac, mint, peach and rose and each bag has 14 sleeping animations!! Have fun!! This is at the camp Hardnock Shopping Headquarters!

The Lil Beach Tent is something new from Buglets coming to The Play Room! 10 commons and 1 rare! Each comes with 12 poses for you and a friend!! Enjoy!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates