Friday, November 27, 2015

Lil Thug Princess: My Lovely Deer


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
My Lovely Deer
Nov 27th 2015, 18:20

final12 blog

My Lovely Deer. This is a new release from p.o.s.e and comes complete with the poses.Hes so cuddly and soft hes defo my new snuggle toy! 

Hair-Besom-Beauty Marked

Ears-Mandala~Steking Ears season5

Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes

Mouth-Vco-Popo Coral Mesh Lip

Vest top-Lil Big Me-Pastel tanks (hud with 6 colors) 

Overalls-Just Kidding-Overalls Bleach Dots

Leg Warmers-Spoiled One@Everything Kids Gacha-Winter bliss leg warmers.  There are 10 commons, 2 Rares, 1 Ultra Rare w/color change HUD with 18 textures and 2 secret textures

Skin-Vco-Nina skin

Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl

Shape- my own (custom)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates