Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Link Between Closets: Contemplating


A Link Between Closets
Contemplating
Feb 10th 2016, 16:41

♥Click To Enlarge♥

Hey hey lovelies how are you guys? I've been working with trying new angles (with photography) and so far I've been pretty happy with the outcome. Today I'm wearing things I found at fifty linden Friday and items I found while semi cleaning my inventory. The Astralia head piece and  mask are both pretty amazing. They both are resizable and both include a color changing hud. The mask I believe will work with anyone. I'm actually wearing the Catwa (Jessica) mesh head and if anything all I had to do was reduce the size. The Lana hair from Ayashi is super pretty. I love the unicorn attachment (which can be hidden with the hud). You have the options of changing all three parts of the horn (including the bow) to the colors of your liking. This hair is rigged so make sure to grab a demo. Next up is the super adorable Darling Dress from -Pixicat-. I love how she has sizes for the slink and maitreya body (it makes it soooo easy when wearing). Even then I had to alpha out a little part from the body but other than that it fit great. This dress is pretty dark (I lightened it in photoshop a bit). Last but not least are the leather gloves from RealEvil. This time around I actually alpha-ed out the gloves and left the rings. The gloves can be found at the shiny shabby event (today is the last day) but I just included the LM to the store because I'm pretty sure a lot of people will see this post late or probably cant make it to the event. In advance if you want these gloves you will need Slinks Causal or Elegant hands. Also Elegant and Elegant 1 hands are different hands and will not fit these gloves
(trust me I know). I hope you guys enjoyed the look, as always check out these awesome events and designers.♥Leah

Accessories:
Astralia - Cute Bones Headpiece {x}

Astralia - Max bones mask {x}

**RE** Bow Leather Gloves - {Slink Casual} {x}

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Lana hair-{Fatpack} {x}@WeLoveRp

Worn:
-Pixicat- Darling.Dress  - Glitter  {black} {x}

Tunes: One of the best lullaby's shared with me ♥

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates