Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: Bath's Aren't So Bad


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Bath's Aren't So Bad
Jul 27th 2016, 01:16

I fight bath time like crazy...I even has a note that says "Kymber is allergic to baths."  Paper Damsels made a beautiful Ruffle Towel to wear to the spa or just out of the bath.  You will be able to find it at Hello Beautiful starting August 5th.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Spellbound  Chocolat

Headband:  Paper Damsels at Hello Beautiful Ruffled Spa Headband Pink

Earrings:  Paper Damsels Ice Cream Earrings (7 day stud earrings)

Towel:  Paper Damsels at Hello Beautiful Ruffled Spa Towel- Floral Pink

Slippers:  Paper Damsels at Hello Beautiful Ruffled Spa Slippers Floral Pink

Pose:  {.Honey.} Prudence Pose 

Not even gonna lie, my bath today was fun!  AND I look cute in my new towel!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates